- This event has passed.
C.O.B.R.A. Kids Self-Defense Class Part 1
January 21 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
REALITY FOR KIDS
Parents, here are several facts that we do not like to admit are true but we cannot deny:
- Most attackers will not be hurt by simple kicks or punches from children ages 5-12
- Children are soft targets and easy prey
- Self defense courses are not required during general or higher education/schooling. (However Art & Home Economics are.)
- Cell phones are useless in saving a child. They are for alerting police after the fact. 99% of victims cannot retrieve and/or complete a call during a dangerous situation.
C.O.B.R.A.™ FOR KIDS
Our program comes from many years of study and training — along with a dose or two of common sense — to create the ultimate in child safety & self defense. Kids are most definitely soft targets. They are smaller weaker and easier to manipulate because of their trusting nature.
This class is divided into Two Parts:
Part 1 $29
Sunday, January 21, 2018
- Vehicle Abductions
- Home Invasion
- Communication Drills
- SAE IT Drills (Scream Attack Escape)
- “Circle Of Security” Instruction
- Simulated 911 Calls
- Kidnapping Defense
Part 2 $29
Sunday, January 28, 2018: (Prerequisite: Part 1)
The striking techniques learned are highly effective and very dangerous. Parents need to know their child and if they can be trusted with such a responsibility. It takes frequent guidance of the parents to clarify to the child in what situations it is o.k. to use such techniques.
- Advanced Child Special Striking
- Written Exams
- Bully & Confidence Scenarios
- Apply Their Skill Against Bad Guys (Scenarios)
EXTENDED C.O.B.R.A.™ FOR KIDS INTANGIBLES:
These classes provide much more than skills. The atmosphere is fun and educational but conveys aspects of self defense that are easy for kids to understand. We want the family to be a part of this training and grow together.
- Family Communication
- Advanced Awareness
- Increased Self Confidence
- Smarter, Safer Kids